- We've added a page of the coefficients we use in our evapotranspiration calculations.
- Becky Bolinger has created a 2017 Growing Season Report, giving a nice overview of Evapotranspiration and what factors go into it.
- Our website has a new look! We hope you find it enjoyable and easier to navigate.
- A growing number of stations have 5 minute data available. You can view plots or read tabular data. In addition, our web services provide a machine-readable form of the data.
CoAgMET Crop Water Use (ET)
Page for obtaining crop and turf water use information (Evapotranspiration).
ETRs are daily reports for selected stations by region.
2017 Growing Season Report
An interactive web-based report for the 2017 growing season at our 7 long-term CoAgMET sites where we monitor ET accumulations.
Interactive access to the daily data set for a particular station and selected months.
Daily Summaries (all stations)
Daily summary files are formatted to display selected parameters for all stations.
- Hourly Data Access
Interactive access to the hourly data set for a particular station and selected days.
- Hourly Data Plots
Plots of temperature, humidity and wind for all CoAgMET stations.
- 5 Minute Data Access
Interactive access to the five minute data set for a particular station and selected days.
- 5 Minute Data Plots
Plots of parameters observed at 5 minute intervals.
- Raw Data Access
Direct access to the raw data. Select hourly or daily data from our archives.
- Web Services
Access to a variety of data including CoAgMET. Web Services are especially useful to those who are using scripts to access data.
Text Message Service.
Sign up for our SMS/email message service. You will be able to customize the messages sent to your cell phone (or email address).
Retreive daily statistics for a station.
Retreive daily data for a station.
Retreive monthly data.
Wind summaries for CoAgMET stations.
The coefficients we use for various crops to calculate evapotranspiration.
- Other Climatic Data
The Colorado Climate Center maintains a database of historical climatic data for many weather stations throughout Colorado.
A brief history of how CoAgMET came to be.
- Station Index
Metadata on all of the stations on the CoAgMET network.
- Understanding Plant Water Use
In-depth explanation of Evapotranspiration.
- Map of CoAgMET Stations
A Google Maps based map showing CoAgMET station locations.
- Station Description
A description of a typical CoAgMET station.
- Policy Statement on Climate Variability and Change
Make a donation to CoAgMET.
Choose "Atmospheric Science" in the pull-down menu at the top, and in the "comments" field at the bottom, indicate "Gift is for Colorado Climate Center - new gift fund"
- ET Workshop: Using the Best Science to Estimate Consumptive Use
March 12th, 2010
- Evapotranspiration Workshop: New Technologies and Methods for Estimating ET
March 21st, 2012