- CoAgMET's eRAMS site has a new look! Check it out.
- We've added ETo (ASCE short reference ET) to Crop Water Use (ET) output, Monthly Summaries, and web services.
- We've added a page of the coefficients we use in our evapotranspiration calculations.
- Becky Bolinger has created a 2017 Growing Season Report, giving a nice overview of Evapotranspiration and what factors go into it.
- Crop Water Use (ET)
Page for obtaining crop and turf water use information (Evapotranspiration).
ETRs are daily reports for selected stations by region.
2017 Growing Season Report
An interactive web-based report for the 2017 growing season at our 7 long-term CoAgMET sites where we monitor ET accumulations.
Interactive access to the daily data set for a particular station and selected months.
Daily Summaries (all stations)
Daily summary files are formatted to display selected parameters for all stations.
- Hourly Data Access
Interactive access to the hourly data set for a particular station and selected days.
- Hourly Data Plots
Plots of temperature, humidity and wind for all CoAgMET stations.
- 5 Minute Data Access
Interactive access to the five minute data set for a particular station and selected days.
- 5 Minute Data Plots
Plots of parameters observed at 5 minute intervals.
- Raw Data Access
Direct access to the raw data. Select hourly or daily data from our archives.
- Web Services
Access to a variety of data including CoAgMET. Web Services are especially useful to those who are using scripts to access data.
Text Message Service.
Sign up for our SMS/email message service. You will be able to customize the messages sent to your cell phone (or email address).
Retreive daily statistics for a station.
Retreive daily data for a station.
Retreive monthly data.
Wind summaries for CoAgMET stations.
The coefficients we use for various crops to calculate evapotranspiration.
- Other Climatic Data
The Colorado Climate Center maintains a database of historical climatic data for many weather stations throughout Colorado.
A brief history of how CoAgMET came to be.
- Station Index
Metadata on all of the stations on the CoAgMET network.
- Understanding Plant Water Use
In-depth explanation of Evapotranspiration.
- Map of CoAgMET Stations
A Google Maps based map showing CoAgMET station locations.
- Station Description
A description of a typical CoAgMET station.
- Policy Statement on Climate Variability and Change
Make a donation to CoAgMET.
Choose "Atmospheric Science" in the pull-down menu at the top, and in the "comments" field at the bottom, indicate "Gift is for Colorado Climate Center - new gift fund"
- ET Workshop: Using the Best Science to Estimate Consumptive Use
March 12th, 2010
- Evapotranspiration Workshop: New Technologies and Methods for Estimating ET
March 21st, 2012